"I just want to take a moment to appreciate the people we've worked with at Energy Savers in Oakdale, Minnesota while selecting a gas fireplace for our home. Our first encounter upon entering the store was with Laurie. She was extremely thorough regarding all of the units she showed us and did an excellent job of bringing out the uniqueness of each stove. We really appreciated Laurie's personality and overall concern for our needs. We also want to send kudo's out to Craig and Jeff, Energy Savers' installation team. They came prepared and were very professional in making sure that our install was completed with an eye on the details..."
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you restart a pilot light?
- Can Energy Savers provide a turn-key installation?
- How often should my fireplace need maintenance by a qualified service specialist?
- Why does my chimney need to be relined when I install a wood insert?
- How do I reprogram my Acumen remote control on my gas fireplace? (Not applicable on a Greensmart Remote)
Step 2. Pop the battery pack out of the receiver which is located under the fireplace.
Step 3. Turn the switch on the receiver to off.
Step 4. Reverse the procedure from #3 to #1.
Step 5. Push and hold the on button on the remote control until you hear a beep. You are now ready to go!
Still have a question we didn’t answer yet?
If you need assistance or have any specific questions about any aspect of our product’s installation, operation or maintenance, call us at 651-770-0650 for assistance. Our professional staff is familiar with all our products and their expertise will facilitate the work.
You may also contact us using the form below or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least 48 hours for a response.
Take Interstate 94 West toward St. Paul. Merge onto Interstate 694 North. Take 36 West, exit number 52A toward North St. Paul. Turn Right onto Glenbrook Avenue North. You’ll pull right into our parking lot.
From Minneapolis/St. Paul on Hwy 36…
Take Highway 36 East towards Stillwater. Turn Left onto Century Avenue North (Division Street North). Turn Right onto Upper 51st Street. When you come to a stop sign, we are straight ahead.
Fall & Winter Showroom Hours:
- Monday through Thursday – 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday – 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- CLOSED Sundays and the following holidays: Easter, Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, Sunday & Monday), Independence Day, Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, Sunday & Monday), Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Limited Hours, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
- After hours showroom appointments available upon request – call to schedule!
See some of our projects in our Gallery!
After hours showroom appointments available upon request – Call to schedule!